Release: 18 January 2011

Thursday 20 January 2011 2 comments
Hi everybodyy!~

Muahahhaa. I'm not late for updates this time. -proud-

Okay! So two days ago was our head admin, moonlit_rose's birthday. I'm sure you all know her! The friendly one that's always replying at our live chat box right in this very blog! Yeappo! 

Happy belated birthday Rei-chan <33333 Thanks for all the hard work! :D

Alright, the moment you all have been waiting for...


We have a new One-shot called Akai Kami no Marure Ina (Redhead Mariena) by Shiino Ayumi.


Thanks to the TK Staff for the new releases, and thanks to all of you for being patient. Enjoy! ^_^

P.S: Before you leave the site, please do me a favor by voting on the new poll on the top right hand side of the page! It's very important! :x

2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    Yay!
    I was really looking forward to this that I almost forgot to check.
    Thank you so much!!!

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tasty Kiwi Scans | TNB