I Will Be Cinderella

Friday 18 February 2011 3 comments












신데렐라가 될거야
Author: Hwang Mi Ri
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shoujo
Volumes: 20

Joint with Rosa Negra & Pink Rose Scans

My father died when I was small, and my mother was a first-ranked maid, who left me in the charge of my grandparents. The last time I met her was when she was 36.
Out of curiosity, I plunge into the world of maids. I wait on young master Rain, and study at the school for maids. And master Rain's brother... he is... what's my feeling for him anyway? Could it be love?

And just you wait, I will be Cinderella.

Note: Cinderella is not a reference to Cinderella from fairytale, but is a title given to the best maid through a rigorous competition.

--


Download Volume 1
Volume 1 - Released by Loyal Kiss & Pink Rose Scans


Download Volume 2
Volume 2 Chapter 1 - Download (14 February 2011)
Volume 2 Chapter 2 - Download (17 March 2011)
Volume 2 Chapter 3 - Download (17 March 2011)
Volume 2 Chapter 4 - Download (17 March 2011)


Volume 3 Chapter 1 - Download (5 June 2011)
Volume 3 Chapter 2 - Download (1 September 2011)

3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    Thank you so so much for these scans! I love the manhwa <3, really appreciate all your effort and time!

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tasty Kiwi Scans | TNB