Release: 14 February 2011

Friday 18 February 2011 2 comments
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

It is the day of LOVE! ~~~~ And I hope everyone had a lovely day today! ~~ I know I definitely did!

I know that we just had a release yesterday to celebrate our anniversary, but here's another release for this wonderful holiday!

These chapters are from our joints with Rosa Negra.
Please thank them as well for their hard work :)

This time, we are debuting Hwang Mi Ri's newest series, "Girl"
Hope you like it!



And following that is a chapter of I Will be Cinderella, which is also a Hwang Mi Ri series.

TK's jumping into the joint with Rosa Negra and Pink Rose for this one. :)

Enjoy, everyone!

2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    Thank you for your releases TK! just wondering what characters are http://www.mangafox.com/manga/girl_hwang_mi_ri/v01/c001/51.html they from?

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tasty Kiwi Scans | TNB