1000 Paper Crane Project

Wednesday 6 April 2011 0 comments
I'm sure many of you are aware of what happened to Japan. I stumbled across this project organized by chiichanny weeks ago. I didn't have a chance to post it up earlier thanks to my lousy memory.. ._.

There's a saying among the Japanese that a thousand paper cranes will grant a person's wish. That's the main purpose of this project - To help them gain their confidence when they're rebuilding their country and to show them that out there in the world there's always people praying for them.

I think that this is a good project that most of us can participate since it's affordable. All you gotta do is fold a paper crane and write your message on it. Then you mail it to the collector and he or she will mail it directly to Japan.

It is not compulsory of course but please do participate and show your love to the Japanese. They need it :)

If you have problems with folding a crane, here's a tutorial to guide you step by step.

Actually this project has crossed the deadline but I was told that it's alright if it reaches their hands by the 23rd. :)

Your crane must reach to them by the 23rd of April 2011 so I suggest you start folding right now! When you're done with your crane, PM chiichanny for the mailing address. If I'm not mistaken it should be mailed to someone in the States.

P.S: This project is totally unrelated to TKS, but I still hope you guys can show your support. Any enquiries should be directed at chiichanny's DeviantArt page or you could comment on this post and I'll help out if possible.

If you are participating in this, please drop a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tasty Kiwi Scans | TNB