Commenting on blogposts

Tuesday 6 September 2011 2 comments
Hello Kiwis!
Please comment under (Name / url) instead of (Anonymous)
No registration of any sort needed!

It's really easy with (Name / url). You don't have to key in any URL. Just your name alone is fine.

It's been hard for me to reply to you guys in the comment boxes, because most of you comment as Anonymous! :(

Just in case you guys don't know what I'm talking about, here's a screenshot to help you out.


So please do me this favour and start commenting under (Name / url)
Thanks! See you all soon! ^__^

2 comments:

  • susie said...

    Thanks for the helpful post! Well, I was tempted to select 'anonymous' but I agree that it is easy to enter in my name :)

    I dropped by today because I saw that Love SOS was released-- thank you guys so much! I absolutely love HMR's older works. I prefer the art more as well, I think her more recent works feature some odd hairstyles and really spiky/big hairs... well anyways, thanks Tasty Kiwi scans :) I hope you guys decide to pick up more of HMR's older works in the future too!

  • Love-struck said...

    @Susie, That's great! ^__^ I'm happy someone is using Name/URL after reading this post. *giggles*

    I really do hope we'll do lots more HMR work in the future. Please keep supporting TK! :)

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tasty Kiwi Scans | TNB