Release: 10 October 2011

Sunday 16 October 2011 3 comments
Once again, I'm sorry for the late release.

I have some news for you guys. For most, it's probably good news because you'll be having on-time releases from now on. :x

I've been talking to one of our head admins, that I'll be retiring from TK soon. I've been really busy with my school assignments, thus leaving me not much spare time to manage TK's blog. I'm really sorry that I've been releasing new chapters late :( *bows down*

Don't worry on that side though, we've found a replacement. :)

Okay! Honggane and World Bring It On! time~ Click on the links to be redirected to the download page.

Don't forget to thank our lovely staff for the releases this week. Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    ...tnx so much for the release of honggane.. ive been reading manhwa for a while now but this manhwa really amaze me and for some reasons i kip reading again and again...hahaha(dont know how many times already)...anyways, tnx again for all ur hardwork even though u have a lot of work u still find time to translate it...kip up u guyz!!!..i really do appreciate it so much....:+)

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Tasty Kiwi Scans | TNB